Monday, April 2, 2018

Have courage (Neat and Tangled release week)

*** if you're looking for my Pinkfresh Studio blog post, click HERE or scroll down ***

Hi there!

It's time for this month's Neat and Tangled release week. Today, we're showing off a beautiful set designed by Miriam, called Have Courage. The rest of the team has beautiful cards that feature the gorgeous ginko leaves, but I when I spotted this sentiment in the set I couldn't help but do something a little different:

Have Courage (Neat and Tangled release week)


I paired the sentiment from Have Courage with an image from a set you'll get to know on Thursday. I gave the magician his own spotlight and shaded the rest of the card with different grey tones.

Have Courage (Neat and Tangled release week)

The sentiment is a perfect match!

I hope you like it! Check out all of the beautiful ginko leaves on the NT blog today - click!

♥.

18 comments:

  1. That little guy is so adorable! Lovely way to use the gorgeous sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. What really stands out to me, surprisingly, is the way you shaded the grey background so seamlessly. WOW, it looks great. I am working on that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you turned the spotlight onto
    the little boy. The sentiment is
    wonderful. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is the perfect sentiment for your set this month! Love that cute guy and the spotlight on him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the magic theme. Reminds me of my son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love the sentiment from the Have Courage set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute and sweet card :) Love the little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SOOOOOO adorable!! Love the spotlight you created and the sentiment is definitely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - love the little guy in his own spotlight. And I love all the layers and the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s a super cute little fellow !!’
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that you did something totally different! Such a cute card <3

    ReplyDelete